mentoring the future through
All students are on the VERGE of greatness. Often, a small investment from a caring adult can change the trajectory of life.
We strongly believe that we are stronger together.
One organization can’t be awesome at everything. VERGE is a platform where Topeka organizations and leaders seek to:
- Increase homework completion 10% within an 18 month window
- Increase quality space for Topeka Students
- Increase uniformity of mentorship while increasing capacity through youth worker collaboration
VERGE is a program of Barnabas Movement, Inc. , a registered 501 (c)(3) organization. All gifts and donations are tax deductible
- After school homework mentorship
- Student business launch pad
- Student art gallery
- Networking space for Topeka youth workers
- Workshops and Seminars for Students, Parents, and Youth Workers
- Concerts and Events
- Community Resource center and kitchen
You Can Help
This is an opportunity to provide funds necessary for general and program funds. Your tax deductible gifts will be used to help provide students with internet, pay lease expenses, purchase after school snacks, and many other expenses assosiated with VERGE.
1801 SW Wanamaker Rd.
Topeka, KS 66604
Located inside West Ridge Mall,
2nd Floor on the Furniture Mall of Kansas Wing of the mall.